Friday 16 May 2014

Life isn’t about Xbox, it is about Kinnection!

The Xbox Kinect is an incredible thing. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve wanted to fight the in-game characters one-on-one instead of relying on moves and combos.

“If I didn’t have to rely on these buttons so damn much” I frequently grumble, “I’d grab that monster and kick it in myself!”

Irrespective of what the version you’re playing is, this gargantuan pie eater will be there, barring your entrance into a new location until you havesolved some mystery or found him something. If a fat bloke did that in real life, I know that I for one would be first in line to smack him in the gob. I’m not an especially violent person, but I have things to do, y’know?

Perhaps that’s what makes a video game villain, maybe Team Rocket and that lot just got sick of fat people blocking their path? I can’t say I blame anybody in the world of Pokemon for turning evil if their reasons were frustration at constant road blockage, except the cycle lanes, because they kind of make sense. They are cat lovers after all and cat lovers can’t be bad people, can they?

Well, with the Kinect, your body is the controller. When you’re boxing or fighting, its your own fist you’re swinging, when you’re running, its your own legs you’re pumping. Today, the Xbox 360 with kinect bundle can give you everything you need to get started in one cut price purchase.

Yes, you read that right, the Xbox 360 with kinect bundle represents the future of gaming. You can, at last, take matters into your own hands. You can at last use your reflexes and natural instincts rather than relying on controllers and other peripherals. The future is now, which puts us only a few centuries away from the development of the first holodeck, yay! (Oh come on, you know you were thinking it!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment